Ok so… i was watering my plants the other night and noticed something odd growing from a pot of Trichocereus peruvianus seedlings. It was a mushroom! I quickly put it in the humidity chamber with the more sensitive seedlings and 2 hours later its cap burst open, stem peeled back and began bruising blue. At this point im freaking out because some unknown, potentially psychoactive mushroom decided to establish itself in my bedroom! An hour later it was fully mature and so i picked it for identification. Immediately I could smell the distinct, familiar stank of fresh Psilocybe cubensis. The mushroom bruised even more strongly then i took a bite of its crisp delicious flesh and at that point i knew the identity of my bedroom invader… Psilocybe cubensis! <3333
Unfortunately most people are selling this as LSD.
In fact in my area all of the “LSD” has actually been a 25-x compound or something similar.
So remember people, just because it “looks” and “feels” like LSD to you, certainly does not mean it is LSD. This stuff is cheaper than the paper they put it on, is much easier to overdose on, it can react negatively with medications and other recreational drugs and the dosages are vital to the miligram! O.o
Hello! My name's Ethan, i'm an avid mycologist on a journey towards freedom!
I love to teach what I know to everyone who's interested and love to learn anything I don't know from those bearing the knowledge.
I LOVE PEOPLE.
Feel free to ask me anything you think I could help you with.
Also, im fluent in English, Spanish and im pretty good at Japanese so if your studying any of these languages lets perfect them together! <3